I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 21: The Grand Canyon
3. Originally from a place (n.)
7. Relating to one particular country (adj.)
8. Living in a tent (v.)
9. Use a knife to divide something (v.) 3.7
13. Measure of distance (n.)
14. From Spain
15. What you can see from a place. The ____ is great from the top of the mountain
16. Opposite of north (n.)
17. A deep valley with steep sides, often with a river flowing through it (n.)
1. Travel on water with in this (n.)
2. Walking in the countryside (v.)
4. Vary hard, mountains are made of this (n.)
5. 33% 3,5 (n.)
6. A person from Europe (adj.)
10. Keep safe, take care of (v.)
11. A thousand x one thousand (n.)
12. A person who visits a place (n.)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time