I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 32: Caring for Plants
7. No rain here and lots of sand (n.)
8. Lose life (v.)
9. Another way to see something, another choice 2,3,5,4
11. Uncomplicated (adj.)
12. You need to do this to keep a plant alive (v.)
14. Destroy with heat of fire (v.)
16. Looking after (v.)
1. A person who lives nearby (n.)
2. Very strange, odd (adj.)
3. Easily understood, logical (v.) 4,5
4. test something, try many ways (v.)
5. Holiday, no work or school (n.)
6. green parts of plants (n.)
10. Soil, loose earth, not clean (n.)
13. How much? a measure or number of (n.)
15. Scientists tell about things they have learned (v.)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time