I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 33: Using Plants
2. Flat area of land used by a farmer (n.)
5. The doctor may give you this (n.)
8. Normal, ordinary, not unusual (adj.)
10. Much smaller than a mountain (n.)
12. It helps me a lot (adj.)
13. Unsafe (adj.)
14. A place where plants grow thick and wild, the Amazon (n.)
15. Small animals, eat anything (n.)
1. The arm of a tree (n.)
3. Putting flowers around your house (v.)
4. In all places (adv.)
6. Lives in the trees and like bananas (n.)
7. Try to make someone feel happier (v.) 5,2
9. Making houses (v.)
11. Take out, remove (v.)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time