I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 16: Popular Songs on the Radio
1. Newly made, different (adj.)
5. People who listen to a show (n.)
7. Opposite of reject (v.)
10. You must do this, your duty (n.)
11. To believe in someone's honesty (v.)
12. Biggest and most important (adj.)
13. Gaining experience by seeing hearing constantly (n.)
17. Unjust, not right morally (adj.)
2. Show a connection to things and people (v.)
3. High level company manager (n.)
4. A radio company's place (n.)
6. Find faults with (v.)
8. It is the custom to do it this way (n.)
9. DJs in full (n.) 4,
14. A legal bribe, pay to get what you want (n.)
15. Experience something bad (v.)
16. Has dangers (adj.)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time