I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 26: Healthy Fast Food Choices
2. To ask for something (v.)
4. An element that helps to build your bones (n.)
10. Get ready (v.)
11. Keep away from something (v.)
12. Popular side dish (n.) 6,5
13. Usually (adv.)
16. To cause a change in something (v.)
1. Salad dressing made of egg yolks (n.)
3. Makes a big difference, please note (adv.)
5. Chain store, very useful (adj.)
6. Not good for you (adj.)
7. Useful fact, information (n.)
8. Cooked with and open fire (v.)
9. An amount of food for on person, a helping (n.)
14. The thing you eat off (n.)
15. Milk, on the light side (adj.) 3,3
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time