I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 28: Colds
1. Get a cold (v.)
5. Most important, main (adj.)
6. To take place or happen (v.)
10. Autumn (n.)
11. How a cold spreads among people 4,2,4
13. What you eat and drink and it's effect on you health (n.)
15. The sign that a cold may be starting (n.)
16. Very bad (adj.)
2. A pain in the head (n.)
3. Trying to clear your throat and lungs, noisy (v.)
4. Remove, throw away, get fee of (v.) 3,3,2
7. Can't understand at all (adj.)
8. True (n.)
9. Send an explosive rush of air from the nose (v.)
12. Cold season (n.)
14. Very small, causes infection and spreads (n.)
17. How you nose is when you have a cold (adj.)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time