I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 34: Herbs as Medicine
1. Stay away from (v.)
4. Keep it away, stop it before it starts (v.)
7. Try to cure an illness (v.)
8. Medicines that are made from plants (n.)
10. A material with particular physical characteristics (n.)
12. Like it more than something else (v.)
14. Beginning to see, realize (v.)
15. Advise others to try it (v.)
16. The good things you can get (n.)
2. Illnesses (n.)
3. Stomach not working right (adj.)
5. All the way through, completely (adv.)
6. Root used in herbal medicines, from US an Korea (n.)
9. Not old fashioned (adj)
11. Plant of the onion family, often used in cooking and medicine (n.)
13. Make less (v.)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time