I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 40: Stages of Learning
3. High level (adj.)
6. Reasonable, with logic (adj.)
9. Second stage of child development (n.)
11. Taste, hearing etc (n.)
12. A child learning by the senses (n.)
13. Very thin (adj.)
14. Third stage, where child can understand math (n.)
15. Keeps going (v.)
16. The time you are young (n.)
1. Grows and becomes better (v.)
2. Factual, known to be true (adj.)
4. From where you look (n.) 5,2,4
5. It tells you what something is like (n.)
7. What you believe is the true and the right way to act in life (n.)
8. Many parts, difficult to understand (adj.)
10. Sees and understands (v.)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time