I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 7: Marketing
1. Person who buys something in a shop (n)
3. A plan that goes well at the end 5,3
5. TV (n)
6. What a company can do for you (n)
9. Telling people about a company, on TV, in newspapers etc (n)
11. To give or supply (v)
13. A thing made to be sold (n)
15. Give money for something (v)
2. Buying and selling things (n)
4. Find an answer to a problem by thinking (v) 6,3
7. What you would like to happen (adj)
8. Ready, eager, prepared to do something (adj)
9. Short film, picture asking you to buy (n)
10. Make a choice (v)
12. Make better (v)
14. Cause the loss of something (v)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time