I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 9: Stocks
4. Gets bigger (v)
6. Go higher (v)
8. Goes down (v)
11. A part to something (n)
12. A place where stocks are traded (n) 5,6
13. One piece of cake for everybody (v)
14. A person who purchases something (n)
1. Opposite of low (adj)
2. A company that buys and sells products and services (n)
3. The same value, = (adj)
5. A person who owns something (n)
7. Part of a company you can own (n)
8. In the end (adv)
9. Opposite of wins (v)
10. A piece of a business bought in the form of a share (n)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time