I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Reading 21: Nature for Kids
1. Exam (n)
6. Many trees together (n)
9. A good place to enjoy nature (n)
12. Include, is part of. Our jobs _______ cleaning and cooking (v)
14. A person who works in science (n)
16. Around the outside of the house, not the garden (n)
2. Oceans (n)
3. Not well (adj)
4. Together, in the company of, at the same time. We ordered salad _____ ____ the pizza
5. An advantage, help (n)
7. In spite of the fact. ____ ______ I set my alarm clock, I was still late for class. 4,6
8. Feel with you hand or fingers (v)
10. Take it easy, no stress (v)
11. Only sand, no water (n)
13. The world of plants and animals (n)
15. Living in or made by nature, not made by man (adj)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
by Justin Time