I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Sand Shortage - Learn English Vocabulary
3. Big, important (adj.)
7. Disappearing day by day (v.) 7,3
8. Something that is produced (n.)
9. A person or thing that eats or uses something (n.)
10. Big main road (n.)
12. Important topics, problem that need to be talked about (n.)
14. Taking it out (v.)
15. Make up, body care products (n.)
16. Completely stopped, not allowed anymore (V.)
1. Sandy place near the sea (n.)
2. Useful or valuable thing (n)
4. Not enough of something (n.)
5. 1000 meters (n.)
6. The number of people in an area (n.)
11. Not positive (adj.)
13. The bottom of the sea (n.)
Want to make crossword puzzles?
Justin Time made this puzzle using software by